This bacon bruschetta with cheese and spring onions is perfect for a quick lunch or a tasty starter.
Another version of the classic bruschetta, so versatile, quick and sooo tasty! You will only need a few ingredients and in a few minutes you can create something delicious.
- 1 tbsp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Light Philadelphia Cheese
- 2 Spring Onions
- 50gr Bread (1 Large Slice)
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Slice of Lean Bacon
- Cut the bacon il small pieces, cook it in a non stick pan for a few minutes and set it aside.
- Mix together the mayonaise, the light philadelphia, the cheddar, the pepper and 1 spring onion cut in small pieces.
- Spread the mixture on the toasted bread, then sprinkle the bacon and some more finely cut spring onion on top.